Monday, June 11, 2012

Childcare

Oh hey! I got a job! I'm starting my third week there today :)
At The Children's Courtyard!
I was really excited to start, because it's a nation-wide company and the training was very professional (And I like that!) My director's name in Jessica, and she's really great! Though when the time came to get into my actual classroom of toddlers... It was not as professional as the training, at least the other teachers weren't. BUT I'm still learning a lot! Like patience, kindness and love towards all :) And even some opportunities to share the gospel! I'm also learning a lot of techniques that I'll be able to implement in my own parenting one day, and how I personally feel about about treating children and disciple, etc etc.
AND of course I'm falling in love with the kids, like I usually do :)

The end :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment