Sunday, July 15, 2012

Coo Chi Woo Chi Face

Hello! :)
Soo just a couple things I've been up to :) My Idaho registration and insurance on my car ends this month, so I've been trying to get everything all worked out with insurance and registration, which includes inspection for us Texans! Woo Hoo! So I replaced my windshield wipers, and went ahead and  cleared my headlights too, and WOW, what i difference!!

 I'm handy ;)

Aaaaaand I just said good-bye to my sweetheart tonight. He came to visit this weekend! It's always so hard for me to say goodbye to him :( He is definitely my best friend, I miss him so much when he's gone... He is so very very sweet to me and treats me soooo well :) It makes me very happy when he's here! I love going to church with him, I love having him around my family (I think my nieces like him more than me! haha ;)) He's just so great :)


Like the creeper picture I took in the bottom right corner? yeahh :) me too

3 comments:

Jed Ashford said...

Haha, I love you! We look good together and I love your handman skills! That headlight looks brand new!

Jed Ashford said...

I check your blog every day because I love you and love seeing your smiling face! I love seeing what you are up to and all the things that you get excited about. You are my everything!

Jed Ashford said...

I need more blog posts!!

Post a Comment