Thursday, June 14, 2012

A Series of Unfortunate Events.

Hello! Well.. Something bad was bound to happen to my car... It's been so great for me this last year! I've drove it from Idaho, to Wyoming, to Nauvoo, to Texas! And since I moved to Texas, it's been from San Antonio to Dallas.. numerous times :) Pretty sure I've put over 10,000 miles on it! Whoa.
Anyways, Last night there was a very exciting hail storm in our area! And it completely shattered my back windshield and put two cracks in my front. Great :)
Fortunately, Jed being the amazing man that he is, called some places to get estimates while I was at work so I didn't have to worry :) He's the best.

Ohh and the "series" of unfortunate events includes locking my keys in the car with the ignition running for three hours, breaking my gold necklace Jed gave me to two years ago, and running over a cat. All except the last is true.
BUT on a positive note, I have a new found hobby... Attempting to play the Ukulele! :) Which I may or may not post a video of one day... If I ever get a song down :) AND that picture up yonder was taken on my new IPAD! :) Just another way my Jedders is looking out for me :) My work sometimes makes me take a two hour lunch break, and since I work so far away I can't go home.. Jed didn't want me to be bored :) He's the sweetest man in the world, really. :) Speaking of, if any of you have any cool apps I should download, please let me know!!

Ta-Ta!

1 comments:

Jess said...

Some of my favorite apps are:
Phase 10, Farkle Live, and Draw Something.

Also, you could check out my great blog on your iPad:
http://jessicallyrose.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment