Sunday, June 3, 2012

Gettin Girly

Hello! :) I don't know how well you, dear reader, know me; but most of my life I have been on the tomboy spectrum. I was a rough and tough child. A sports lover. A pink hater. I basically steered clear of anything TOO girly..

WELL, This post is to basically tell ya'll that ever since I moved out of my parents house and have gone to college.. I have embraced the girly girl within....
Which means,
YES, I am addicted to shopping.
YES, I have been wearing bows in my hair.
YES, I love make-up and doing my hair.
YES, I have more dresses than shorts now.
YES, I love sparks.
YES, I own more than one pink shirt!
YES, I want to own a pair of shoes in every color.
YES, I am baby hungry.... haha........
YES, I love ruffles and flowers and polka dots (sometimes).

And to prove my point (and because I think blog posts are boring without pictures), here is the shirt that I wore today at church:

The back















The front














With pretty pearls my man gave me :)


The goofy picture because I thought all my smile pictures looked weird... so I decided to post a weirder one? Yes.
















Alas, of course I am the same good ole' Emily :) Just in cuter clothes ;)

2 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Ummmm....I LOVE that shirt....LOVE! And Jax thought your funny face was hilarious ;). Yay for new blogs!!

Jess said...

:)

Post a Comment